It’s like staying in a postcard with a breath-taking view of the Flemish Ardennes.
The KoppenHerberg was a farm in the early 1900s and was renovated in 1972. In the summer of 2019, our house was completely renovated and turned into a holiday home. It is a pearl in a unique location in the heart of the Flemish Ardennes.
This luxurious and cosy holiday home can comfortably accommodate up to 15 people. There are 7 bedrooms, 6 shower facilities, 4 toilets, a modern kitchen and a spacious living room with stunning views to ensure that you have an enjoyable and successful stay. The brand new outdoor sauna and shower, surrounded by lavender, will make your stay unforgettable.
- Spacious dining area for 15 people with a unique view over the Flemish Ardennes
- Cosy living room with gas fireplace and smart TV
- Open kitchen with island and all modern kitchen appliances: 2 fridges, 1 freezer, 1 Senseo, 1 coffee maker, induction hob, oven and microwave, toaster, kettle, pots and pans, beautiful crockery by Sergio Herman and a selection of glassware for 15 people, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Storage room with extra fridge, freezer, washing machine and dryer.
- Multifunctional lounge area with panoramic windows that can be fully or partially opened and closed, patio heater and dining table
- Bedroom "Rotelenberg": double room with en suite bathroom with a wheelchair accessible shower and toilet
- 6 bedrooms:
- Paterberg: triple bedroom (3 single beds)
- Kluisberg: double room
- Oude Kwaremont: double room
- Korte Keer: double room
- Koppenberg: double room with en suite bathroom
- Taaienberg: double room with en suite bathroom
- The double beds can be pulled apart into 2 single beds
- 2 seperate toilets
- Shower room
- Bathroom with 2 seperate showers
- All bedrooms are decorated differently with their own beautiful landscape pictures by Bart Heirweg covering the walls and each with its own name linked to well-known hills and cobblestones in the area.
- The upper floor has parquet flooring throughout, which gives the upper floor and all bedrooms a warm feel.
- Large garden that blends in with the beautiful landscape
- Outdoor sauna and shower
- Large terrace area with garden furniture
- Weber Gas BBQ
- Bicycle storage space and -workplace
- Parking for 8 - 10 cars
- Our guests get access to a personalized KoppenHerberg App with fun information about the house and the region
- Wifi throughout the property
- Media corner in the dining room with:
- SmartTV, ideaal om als bedrijf presentaties te geven of vergaderingen te leiden.
- Bose smart speakers that you can control with your smartphone or the KoppenHerberg tablet
- Tablet with welcome guide, internet access, downloadable hiking and cycling routes and plenty of useful sports apps
- Smart TV with Telenet set-top box and Play More subscription in the lounge
- Beds made on arrival
- Bath linen (1 towel set per person)
- Soap and shampoo are provided in each shower
- Provided in the kitchen and lumber room: coffee and thee, herbs, kitchen paper towels and toilet paper, kitchen cloth towel, dish cloth, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cleaning material, washing products, garbage bags