That's staying in a postcard with a breathtaking view of the Flemish Ardennes.
The KoppenHerberg was a farm in the early 1900s and was renovated in 1972. In the summer of 2019, the house was completely renovated and turned into a holiday home. It is a pearl in a unique location in the heart of the Flemish Ardennes.
This luxurious and cosy holiday home can comfortably accommodate up to 15 people. There are no fewer than 7 bedrooms, 6 shower facilities, 4 toilets, a modern kitchen and a spacious living room with stunning views to ensure that you have an enjoyable and successful stay.
- Spacious dining area for 15 people with a unique view of the valley
- Cosy living room with gas fireplace and smart TV
- Open kitchen with island, all modern kitchen appliances and lumber room: 2 fridges, 1 freezer, 1 Senseo, 1 coffee maker, induction hob, oven and microwave, toaster, kettle, pots and pans, beautiful crockery by Sergio Herman and a selection of glassware for 15 people, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedroom "Rotelenberg": double room with en suite bathroom with a wheelchair accessible shower and toilet
- 6 bedrooms:
- Paterberg: triple bedroom (3 single beds)
- Kluisberg: double room
- Oude Kwaremont: double room
- Korte Keer: double room
- Koppenberg: double room with en suite bathroom
- Taaienberg: double room with en suite bathroom
- 2 seperate toilets
- Shower room
- Bathroom with 2 seperate showers
- All bedrooms are decorated differently with their own beautiful landscape pictures by Bart Heirweg covering the walls.
- The upper floor has parquet flooring throughout, which gives the upper floor and all bedrooms a warm feel.
- Large garden that blends in with the beautiful landscape
- Two terrace rooms (one of which is covered) with garden furniture
- Boretti BBQ
- Bicycle storage space and -workplace
- Parking for 8 cars
- Wifi throughout the property
- Bose smart speakers that you can control with your smartphone
- Smart TV with Telenet set-top box and Play More subscription
- Bed linen for 15 people (beds made on arrival, included in the price)
- Provided in the kitchen and lumber room: kitchen paper towels and toilet paper, kitchen cloth towel, dish cloth, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cleaning material, garbage bags